N25 05.200, W080 26.000
13 Seagate Boulevard
Key Largo, FL 33037
Directions By Land:
View Larger Map
Directions By Sea:
- The entrance to Pilot House Marina is located about half way between the southern entrance to Pennecamp State Park and Rodriquez Key.
- From the ocean, follow the outer channel marker # 2..to channel marker #4…to channel marker #6.
- Click here for channel markers and GPS coordinates
- At marker #6 change heading to 310 degrees and look for the three markers leading straight into the Pilot House canal.
- To the starboard is a rock jetty and to port a private lighthouse. Keep to the north side of the canal about two feet off center. Depth at the entrance at low tide is four feet six inches (4’-6”). Canal is .4 miles to Lake Largo.
- Half way down the canal, on the port side, you will see about 50 yards of mangroves. Keep to the port side and “hug” the mangroves for maximum draft.
- If you’re unfamiliar with Lake Largo and Pilot House Marina pull up to the fuel dock and locate one of the dock hands. Dockmaster phone number is 305-747-4359. After hours number is 305-393-3638.
Welcome aboard captain!