The Pilot House Marina is located on Lake Largo in the heart of downtown Key Largo Florida just minutes from the best diving and fishing waters of the world. Enjoy air conditioned waterfront dining at our Pilot House Restaurant or relax at our casual Glass Bottom Bar and feed the fish while overlooking our five star marina.
For a map of the marina, click here.
Click on the "Things To Do" tab for a listing of attractions and entertainment for the entire family at this Key Largo landmark.
The marina has fifty five slips (floating docks and boardwalk slips) available for rent by the day, week, month or annually and can accommodate power or sailboats up to 85 feet in length. We have brand new, climate controlled, tiled showers and new laundry facilities and a private Captains Lounge.
So kick back and enjoy your time in the dive capitol of the world at the world famous Pilot House Marina.
- 55 wet slips that accommodate boats up to 85' in length
- Low tide control depth is 4ft 6in with a 2ft 6in tide
- 50 dry racks for smaller boats
- VHF/Working: 16
- Electric: 30/50/100 amp
- Water: Yes
- Cable: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Yes, Free
- Valvtect Marine Diesel & Rec 90, non ethanol gas available
- Pump Out Available
- Repair Services
- In Water Repair Services
- Strapping or Lift Service
- Waterfront dining at Pilot House Restaurant, Tiki Bar, or on your boat
- Live Entertainment most nights
- Climate controlled, fully tiled restrooms and showers
- New laundry facilities
- Shopping blocks away
- Community pool blocks away
- 6 Motels blocks away
- Payment: MC, Visa, and American Express
- The entrance to Pilot House Marina is located about half way between the southern entrance to Pennecamp State Park and Rodriquez Key.
- From the ocean, follow the outer channel marker # 2...to channel marker #4...to channel marker #6.
- Click here for channel markers and GPS coordinates
- At marker #6 change heading to 310 degrees and look for the three markers leading straight into the Pilot House canal.
- To the starboard is a rock jetty and to port a private lighthouse. Keep to the north side of the canal about two feet off center. Depth at the entrance at low tide is four feet six inches (4'-6"). Canal is .4 miles to Lake Largo.
- Half way down the canal, on the port side, you will see about 50 yards of mangroves. Keep to the port side and "hug" the mangroves for maximum draft.
- If you're unfamiliar with Lake Largo and Pilot House Marina pull up to the fuel dock and locate one of the dock hands. Dockmaster phone number is 305-747-4359. After hours number is 305-393-3638.
Welcome aboard captain!
Click here to download a pdf of our trifold brochure and read more about us.